6.13.2006
Racism Solved!
I can't quite understand why no other newspapers are picking up the hot news story, but once again, The Onion seems to be on the cutting edge of the internet of computers. From the article: "The long-standing economic, political and social divisions between blacks and whites in America at long last ended Monday with a TV producer's casting of a black actor in a bit part as a teen computer-whiz archetype." Imagine! Imagine the adversity and that young black actor would have had to overcome to trick producers into letting him into the studio in the first place -- all that white face paint? Truly an homage to the indomitable, nay undomitable, will of the human spirt. And then, once he was there, he had to "make it seem like he's smart, too." It's just like an episode of The Cosby Show. I'm headed to Compton to celebrate!
P.P.S. I said that other one was my only post for today and I lied.
