7.08.2006

 

Where Have All the Slackers Gone?

After reading this inspiring Onion tale of a dedicated, pseudo-young filmmaker who followed his dreams at his parents' expense, I've decided that I, too, would benefit by abandoning my career training in pursuit of loftier dreams. Craig Rivers may be fictive, but he's a genius nonetheless. Just listen to the rundown on his film Far Above The Jiffy Lube, The Stars Of Phoenix Shine: "Shot on a tight budget of $75,000 of Marv and Elaine Rivers' money, the film chronicles the lives and loves of a diverse group of white, post-collegiate twentysomethings in an affluent Phoenix suburb, exploring such subjects as relationships, personal identity, and the pressures of living with one's parents." Pure film gold.

I may not have talent, or money, or ideas, or any training, but such practicalities didn't stop my new hero Craig. I'm goin' for it.

Comments:

Sign me the fuck up!
Should I be ashamed that this is the "real" description of my life long goal? Oh, but you would have to add in the part about me going to grad school to learn how to write good grant proposals so that I could get gov't funding for my "Canadian" projects (and that being the only reason why I got a PhD).

 

Ashamed? Hell no! Now I have two new heroes.

 

I have posted some private pics of mine, without face. Just tell me - can you call me hot babe?
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-bareback-sex-videos.html]free bareback sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-index-lesbian-link-sex-singinacti.si.funpic.org-videos.html.html]free index lesbian link sex singinacti.si.funpic.org videos.html[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-live-indian-sex-videos.html]free live indian sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-monica-belluci-sex-videos.html]free monica belluci sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-sex-videos-of-the-olson-twins.html]free sex videos of the olson twins[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-teacher-student-sex-videos.html]free teacher student sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/index.html]black free movies.c
om porn[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-anima-porn-movies.html]free anima porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-full-length-porn-movies.com.html]free full length porn movies.com[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-hot-older-male-gay-porn-movies.html]free hot older male gay porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-latex-porn-movies.html]free latex porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-midget-porn-movies.html]free midget porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-porn-movies.html]free porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-pornstarmovies.html]free pornstarmovies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/internet-porn-movies-free.html]internet porn movies free[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/no-credit-card-free-xxx-porn-movies.html]no credit card free xxx porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/save-target-as-sex-xxx-porn-movies-videos-free.html]save target as sex xxx porn movies videos free[/url]

 

Post a Comment



<< Home