7.01.2006

 

ДEΠУΤΑΤ CЛУГА НАРОДА: A Contest

Five dollar CDN cheque to the first person who translates that phrase. I'm not kidding. I don't know what it means, but I know what I like. God, these Soviet postwar era posters are so beautiful and so uncanny. After recently seeing some amazing pictures of present day North Korea, I can't even imagine how pissed off I would be when constantly exposed to this kind of insane propaganda. Is that Vladimir Lenin with his arm around YOUR KID!

Comments:

That's a nice piece of work amigo. very thorough. You're the first winner of the first contest ever on this blog! Congratulations!

P.S. I did know that you minored in Russian, and I had a suspicion that if you read this page in time, you'd take the prize. Prizes are fun.

P.P.S. Now that you're rich, how do you intend to change the world?

 

Post a Comment



<< Home