9.09.2006

 

Beef Scads

That's right kids, get yourselves on the hot sweaty burger train! First, eat scads of McYumYums until fat globs seep from your pores and your heart explodes with greasy sweltering love of 100% Real Beef. When you're done that, make your very own McSign to tell the world how much beeflust you have for Rotten Ronnie.

If anyone still reads this mess of a nonblog, I'll post your McSign and make you god damn famous.

Comments:

I read your blog.

Noticed your mention of my net artwork Uncontrollable Semantics and thought I would share some new work. Feel more than free to share here and everywhere...the weather visualizer is my current favorite...

Between Treacherous Objects
http://www.secrettechnology.com/between/between.html

Evil Hypnotizing Mascots
http://www.secrettechnology.com/evilmascot/mascotmascot.html

Vholoce: Weather Visualiser
http://www.secrettechnology.com/weather_rss/weather_rss.html

Pandemic Rooms
http://www.secrettechnology.com/pandemicrooms/

cheers, Jason Nelson

 

Didn't mean to sound like such a curmudgeon with my comment about lack of readers. I've just been such a blog-truant lately, that I was letting out a bit of my own pent up guilt.

Thanks for sending more creatures Jason. I'll definitely spend some time with them. Post(s) will follow.

 

DUDE!

 

Post a Comment



<< Home