8.25.2006

 

Resurfacing

From the agressively postmodern to the elegant and suave stylings of yesteryear, subway terminals make known the hidden underground desires of the world's biggest metropolises. Now weave your way through the unknown machine bowels of Tokyo, Tehran and St. Petersburg. Let's pretend that the metaphor ends with us fuelling warmly desired economic transactions rather than being spewed spent from the system as so much waste, for we are truly the juicy nutrients that sustain these glass and steel skeletons called cities. One way or the other, I suppose.

Comments:

Man, I’m SO MUCH like a subway terminal. People always tell me that I’m aggressively postmodern. Well, no that’s not true. People tell me that I’m strange, and then I hear “aggressively postmodern” in my head. Now that I think about it, I’m not elegant or suave either. And I rarely weave my way through the bowels of Tokyo.

So in conclusion, I am nothing like a subway terminal. But I enjoy your blog.

 

We're all temrinal...

 

Post a Comment



<< Home